Monday, February 23, 2009

The red brigade

On our way to work we drove behind this piece of shit for a while. At first I thought that maybe we were a few cars behind a steam-locomotive because of the smoke it vomited in to the air constantly. But no, it was a truck from Sita "Environmental Services". I think they deserve some of my email time for this...

My regular sandwich place was closed for unknown reasons today. I put my plan B in to action. I went to Cibo next door.

After work I walked to PJ's through Rundle mall where I passed the mall's balls.

Rundle mall.

We had our last dinner at PJ's for now. The bartender George who totally makes the place is leaving. Aside from that the main chef can't work due to a broken foot and the other chef quit unexpectedly. The chef working today started two days ago.
They are definitely not attracting any new customers with their food today...

Opposite PJ's they set up a big fair. It's the Adelaide Fringe festival.

Afterwards we had gelato with a view.

In the evening I talked with my mom and dad a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo, Marian and Jan !
Nice to see you!
love Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Ha, het was weer rode truien dag en wat kijkt papa ernstig zeg! Of heeft ie een leesbrilletje nodig?

marian said...

ja een bril zou wonderen doen, maarja, de naam is KOOPMAN !!
dus..... niet nodig!!

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought they were sharing a jumper. But they can't be that tight, can they ;-) ?