Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flipper love

When I came to work this morning just before 8 AM, this mobile shredder service was standing out front. It was insanely noisy but the guy inside was not wearing any ear protection.

During lunch I wanted something else, something new. I decided to get a fresh fruit juice.

I looked at the menu and saw this. It sounded super odd but I was fascinated so I got one.

It was fantastic! Bit expensive though: $7.

Blub blub blub...

Flipper love.

So yeah, we went to the beach in the evening. The day started out nice but in the afternoon the wind changed to North-Eastern meaning from the desert. That's when it gets hot. We are keeping this wind until the morning. Apparently during the morning the wind will change to South-Western. Weird.

Good times.

V from Vincent.

The sunset was beautiful. I just keep looking for my ring. Hopeless of course but you never know!

No comments: