Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Garden of Unearthly Delights

Juice time during lunch. I like the beetroot and pineapple juice a lot. I couldn't handle another half baguette with sateh chicken. I think it danced the cha-cha-cha with me this morning and last night...

When Nicole came home from work we went to the beach. I love the beach here. It's just special.

And then we went to the Garden of Unearthly Delights in town. It's a festival that you can walk through for free but you pay for most shows. But not for all of them. It's quite cool.

One of the theatres.

Then we drove home and Nic accidentally stalled the car after which it wouldn't start anymore. We had to call the RAA, mainly because the brake was also funny. It turned out that the battery was nearly empty and the break was like that because the engine wasn't running.

3 comments:

kees said...

Is the festival a bit like the "Parade" in Amsterdam?

Vincent said...

@ Kees: Yeah, I guess it's comparable with the exception that I have a very bad relationship with the Parade and not with this one. At least the one here is not held in the middle of where lots of people live so you don't have the drunks strawling past your house like in A'dam. I was ready to shoot people sometimes there.

CRAIG said...

My computer loves you

and

Mein Gott! How long does it take for a Mexican to make a bloody Volkswagon