Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not sure...

Today I wanted to make and test a new reverse loop controller. I ran out of certain parts so yet another visit to Jaycar was needed.

That's the test track.

My new controller works better than the previous one but I'm not 100% convinced of it's proper functioning. Even though I made about 20 test runs with it and it didn't fail once. There was one occasion where the relay sounded a bit dodgy when it switched. I have a feeling there is still something about the circuit not completely right...

4 comments:

kees said...

Send me the schematics of the circuit and I'll let our electronics department have a look at it.

Vincent said...

I'll make a clearer schematic and send it to you. Thanks :-)

CRAIG said...

Are you putting all that crap on the bed again!

Vincent said...

Yeah. Nicole won't let me use her desk ;-)