Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Super market hell

During lunch I walked past the new art work heart. They removed the "wrapping". I like it a lot.

I sat down under a tree in Victoria Square. Under the tree next door was an Aboriginal man. When he looked at me I greeted him with a nod and he nodded back. For some reason it felt meaningful. I don't know why.

It's nice to sit under a tree. I love trees.

After lunch I went to the supermarket (Woolies) in Rundle Mall. I needed some dips and crackers for at the bowls tonight.

It was fucking busy. I was fucking hot and sweating like a pig cuz I walked to fast...

After work I took the bus to lawn bowls.

It was the last night of this season, just a fun night. After the last competition night last week we have ended No. 13 out of 42 teams. That is not bad at all I think.

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

I think they could perk up public shopping malls by removing "win a car" nobody you know's ever gonna drive away in, and replacing't focal point with public whipping and mediaeval stocks! And have stalls selling rotten eggs and squash tomatoes... Now that would bring true entertainment back to the masses!

Anonymous said...

No. 13 ! I think that is excellent! Well done!
viki

Anonymous said...

Dat is netjes, 13e van de 42.