Sunday, May 10, 2009

Henley Beach

I drove Nicole to work this morning and filled up the car on the way home.

(Click picture for bigger version)
After having burned more fat on the cross trainer, have a shower, hang up washing and doing the dishes I looked up how to drive to Henley beach and I took off. I could not spend another afternoon in our trailer.

I managed to park the car after driving around the parking lot only once. There were quite a few people.

The jetty.

Eventually I managed to get a spot on a bench with a nice view. Just before this I was bombed by a seagull with a piece of soaked bread.

There were wedding pictures taken as well.

Around 16:00 it got a bit more quiet.

The sun started setting.

Me when I came home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Trailer" is 45 square metres!!
Your choice to!
Vicky

Vincent said...

@ Vicky: There are trailers of 60-80 square metres! I lived in one for a week once.

PS: I wasn't complaining :-)