Friday, May 1, 2009

Once, there was a salad.

I bought a salad for lunch. I had one made with:
- Mixed salad leaves
- Basil
- Red onion
- Roasted pine nuts
- Parmesan cheese
- Sweet tomato and chilli dressing

Next time, I'm gonna throw in some roasted chicken as well. I only thought about making a photo after the deed. I cleaned it out. I ate every little piece i could find. Not bad for someone who was traumatised by salad.

After work we drove to Henley. We hadn't been at the Thai Orchid for at least 2 weeks so it was time :-P

Because we were early we parked the car at the beach front while it was still raining and we watched the sea.

When I came home there was a present for me. Blizzard sent me a parcel to thank me for my patience in regards to them taking a bit long to switch my US key for the "Wrath of the Lich King" expansion to a EU key. Very nice of them.

They sent me a mouse mat with a dwarf on it.

And a T-shirt with an alliance logo.

I play horde by the way... ;-)

1 comment:

CRAIG said...

Please do not take a photo of that salad tomorrow