Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The juggler

Morning sky.

Morning driving.

The sun was out during lunch.

And so were lots of people. Well, for this time of year anyway.

And yes! There was a FALSE fire alarm again. Out of the whole building only 12 people evacuated. I think the rest can't be fucked anymore. Very safe! The "fire starter" actually gets fined for setting off a false alarm. I would really like to know who does this all the time and how. What morons....

When Nicole came home she picked me up and...

... we drove to Cafe de Vili! Yes, I ate lots of bad stuff. But it was gooooooooooood :-P

On our way home we remembered I'm out of milk. Can't have that so we went past the super market where Nicole juggled with oranges a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The false fire alarm could be worse... I had my annual visit to the ob-gyn the other day and the fire alarm went off, WHILE the speculum was inserted in my cervix.

I was so tense, that the guy who was performing the examination couldn't remove the speculum.

The fire department banging on the other side of the door didn't help matters either.

Anyway, eventually he completed what he was doing and I was able to hop off the table and walk outside in my paper-thin gown...where I waited in the rain and cold for more than an hour before we were allowed to return to the warmth of the clinic.

When I went to get changed ALL of my clothes had been removed (IOW STOLEN) from the dressing room... and I had to go home via taxi in a coat that was left in lost and found and a pair of disposable surgical booties.

Groetjes,
Angeli

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: You take the cake... yes. 100 cakes actually lol.

And now: Dinner! :-)