Saturday, June 20, 2009

Uleybury

Early afternoon we drove down to the Uleybury winery. We hadn't been there for a while.

Pizza action.

Pizza action result. Hmmmmmmmmm :-)

Me in my present state. Which is 10 kilo lighter than 10 weeks ago.

On our way home we drove in to town because Nicole had found another excuse to buy a new bag. This time one for her new laptop. Here she is in bag heaven :-)

After we came home, I played some warcraft with my headphones on. Through the sounds of the game I heard a loud noise. I looked at Nicole which confirmed my suspicion. When I walked towards the main road I found this.

That's two cars less for today. Nobody got critically injured thankfully and the tree looked OK as well. The guy from the last car was in a bit of a shock though.

And then the ambo (Australian for "Ambulance" (difficult word of course)) came.

And naturally the firies arrived soon after. At least they had some real work. It took ages for the police to show up...

5 comments:

Sneezer said...

you look great vance, its all that fresh air and clean living. or is it all the red wine?

Vincent said...

@ Sneezer: Thanks! :-) I rarely drink wine though. You won't often catch me with a glass. I think it's really because of the time I spent on exercise :-)

Anonymous said...

Was het rosé? Dat is heerlijk. Je ziet echt goed dat je bent afgevallen! Herkennen we je nog wel wanneer je op Schiphol bent?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss Vincent! You look great!

Groetjes,
Angeli

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Vast wel :-)

@ Angeli: Thanks! :-)