Friday, September 18, 2009

The farewells.

The garden when we left the house to go to my work for the last time in Australia.

Crossing the lights on King William Street. On the left you can just see a bit of the "horsey" statue where Nicole has dropped me off many, many times.

Instead of having farewell beers after work I asked people to come out to lunch with me. And not to some schnitzel place but to Hotel Richmond, where they make fantastic food in fantastic portions.

These people were discussing make-up...

I had the carpaccio for starters...

... and the pistachio filled chicken breast for main. It was delicious.

This used to be my desk.

And this used to be my office.

When we came home we fed Mason. He was a good boy.

4 comments:

devra said...

The picture of your desk is very poignant.

All will be well :-)

marian said...

mmmm, het eten ziet er heerlijk uit, en zo is er weer een periode afgsloten. leuke dagen in Sydney.

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat je ze mee uit lunch hebt genomen!

CRAIG said...

I feel sad already! And I don't even work with you. Of course I still get to follow your blog but I feel like I'm almost going through this with both of you too!

BTW Your lunch looked wonderful