Sunday, September 13, 2009

36

Nicole made me a birthday breakfast: Toasties :-)

I had to finish my packing and disassembling today because my stuff is being picked up this Tuesday. I started with the cross trainer.

Next was the Ikea cupboard. I only removed the legs though.

I lowered my bike's handle bars and packed the last box. The whole gig took most of my day...

But then, close to 18:00, we fed Mason and....

... we drove to Charminar, an excellent Indian restaurant. I was hungry and couldn't be bothered making it look good for a photo so it doesn't look incredibly appetizing but it was delicious!

4 comments:

Friðvin said...

I've had enough Indian food that the photo still looks delicious. I can tell the food is fresh by that green stuff running from the sag. LOL!

CRAIG said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT!

Vincent said...

@ Craig: Thanks buddy :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice birthday tosti cake from Nicole:-)