Saturday, September 19, 2009

My super breakfast

We went in to town today to buy a few things. So why not have breakfast there as well?

This was my breakfast. I just didn't feel like eating a ham/cheese croissant again. Yes, I skipped lunch...

I love this row of houses in Rundle Street. Very wild-west.

Speaking of wild-west...

Then we went to Myer to buy a new hairdryer (the old one exploded). This was NOT for me by the way...

They were selling a bloody poffertjes pan!

On our way back to the car we bought some fresh juice.

And we went to Haigh's to buy some chocolates.

I bought myself this little external cd/dvd reader/writer for my little laptop. It's USB powered which is very handy.

At home I wanted to mow the lawn but my lawn mower is screwed. That little gear wheel has a mechanism inside that fails too often. I have to fix that but I need a little bit of steel rod for that.

This is the inside of the wheel, you can see how it drives the little gear wheel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mijn hemel... dat ontbijt...

Anonymous said...

Heb je trouwens nog steeds geen post van ons gehad?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Ja, en vanochtend weer :-) De kaart is ondertussen binnen. Heel leuk, dank je :-)