Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New shoes.

Late morning I walked in to town. I needed shoes and a jacket and a printer. Yes, I do not carry cheap shopping lists these days...

The Hobbemakade.

I like patterns.

Along the Hobbemakade they made lots of little artificial islands for the waterbirds.

The ceintuurbaan has beautiful colours right now.

My new jacket.

My new printer. They are cheap these days. Especially obsolete models.

And my new shoes. I'm going for a walk in Scotland in 1.5 weeks. I heard good shoes are a must...

7 comments:

marian said...

nou laat de winter maar komen, goed voorbereid voor de schotse hooglanden, vergeet geen umbrella
het wil er nog weleens regenen.

devra said...

Love the pixie boots... didn't come in red did they lol

Ilse said...

Goede schoenen zeg! Die zijn zeker handig en een must in schotland denk ik.

En de jas ziet er water en winddicht uit.

Nicole said...

That jacket and the shoes are totally awesome! I liked seeing the Ceintuurbaan again.

munchie said...

Hope the weather's nice in Scotland.

You left Adelaide at just the right time... it's going to be 36 degrees C here on Sunday. We're still a month away from the official start of summer.

:-(

Gledwood said...

When I have my own computer I'd love a real laser printer. That waterproof ink! Really handy for someone like me constantly spilling drinks all over the place ..!

Sneezer said...

arent we lucky with this weather? we were out on the boat yesterday!

looks like your climatizing to amsterdam pretty easily.

cool about the scotland tour! I