Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lunch at Wagamama

A pica pica was looking for little insects in the tree in front of my house.

I went in to town to get Sinterklaas presents. My inner me started demanding food.

I went to Wagamama where I was the first customer of the day as they had just opened.

It rained all morning, the chess board was empty.

My chicken katsu curry arrived soon and I enjoyed it very much.

In the meantime two people had started a game of chess. Eventually white made a mistake and "gave away" his queen. Stupid.

I felt like a dessert and have developped a liking for banana katsu. I think I pretty much eat everything that is crumbed and deepfried.

On my way home the bridge was open.


I worked on my Sinterklaas poem a bit. Fourth verse is almost done.

5 comments:

devra said...

don't you mean crumbed, deepfried and finger shaped?

Vincent said...

*everything* crumbed and deepfried :-)

Gianna said...

What is the Sinterklaus poem?

Vincent said...

@ Gianna: "Sinterklaas" is a childrens feast where presents are given. Adults like it as well though ;-) In your family you draw a name of the person you have to buy the pressies for. The presents are accompanied by a poem :-)

Ilse said...

Oh, jammer dat ik nét niet kan lezen voor wie het gedicht bedoeld is;-)

Man wat ziet dat eten er weer lekker uit!