Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My new iMac has arrived!

I got THE phonecall today. My iMac arrived and was ready to be picked up. So I ran to the tramstop ;-) Of course the bridge was open...

I took it home in a taxi. Wasn't gonna carry 16 kilos around town. Nice discrete brown packaging...

Inside it was the gorgeous iMac box.

And inside the box was the even more gorgeous brand new iMac.

27" iMac, Intel i5 quad core, 4GB RAM and 1TB HD and an ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512MB video RAM.

Late arvo I walked into town. I was meeting Mic, Nantko and Marjolein for Thai dinner.

Nantko, Mic, Marjolein and I joined a table quiz at the pub that night. We didn't suck too much and it was fun.

And on the way home the bloody bridge was open AGAIN!

2 comments:

marian said...

dat is een aardig cadeau voor jezelf, veel plezier er mee!!!!

Friðvin said...

beautiful iMac! That's exactly the one I "built" online but it just doesn't make any sense for me to get one as long as my employer has me using a PC. I'd end up with two computers on my desk, 2 monitors,2 keyboards and two mice.

But damn, that is a thing of beauty.