Monday, November 2, 2009

Shopping and cooking

I woke up to the sounds of my upstairs neighbour's girlfriend having a pretty good time... It was the end of my sleep.

My food supply was running low so I walked to the shops. There was a little bird swimming in the dark, cold water.

Choices, choices. I picked Chicken Siam.

Todays bounty. It included green grapes.

And then it was already time for lunch which involved another Star Trek episode.

Later afternoon I walked to the Kinkerstraat to get some more things. I saw dead chickens.

I had reason to celebrate today so I bought myself a "Tom pouce".


I prepared some food for the next days. Veggie soup, meatballs en rice with chicken siam. The meatballs are a bit on the crispy side but OK. The siam was nice.

5 comments:

marian said...

gefeliciteerd!!!!!!!!!!!!
en kip madras is ooookkkk heeel lekkerrrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

What's the reason for celebration?
Nice food, yummmmmm.
love Vicky xx

Ilse said...

Die tompouche is terrecht!

Vincent said...

@ Vicky: Let's say it is likely I have work soon :-)

devra said...

mmmmmh green grapes.....a long standing favourite :-)