Thursday, November 5, 2009

The sweetness

Early morning they started working next door. I think they were mining for shit.

I eat hardly any sugar these days. Yesterday I already felt sugar cravings around lunch time and today I caved in... badly *grin*. With all these turkish and moroccan bakeries here in the hood it's not hard to find veeeeeeeery nice and veeeeeeeeery sweet things. These guys were actually so sweet that it was almost sickening. I should've bought only one...


I was doing test questions for the Dutch theory part of the driver's test.

6 comments:

marian said...

en viel de test mee, of tegen...

Vincent said...

@ ma: Sommige vragen zijn heel erg tricky.

angeli said...

Gasoline floats on top of water, so if you pour in several cups of water in the gas tank, the fuel pump will fill the fuel lines with water instead of gas, and then the digger will have some major problems.

(Honestly, I'm NOT a devious-bad-ass-criminal-type...I saw this on an episode of 'Frasier'!)

Ilse said...

Is dat van je boek die test of van internet?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Da's van het boek.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad I passed the 'old' test last year, they changed it badly earlier this year. I wouldn't have passed the new version I think. I passed the old version with a 100% score though :D

Jo