Friday, December 11, 2009

Mr Viking person.

Some people were shooting a movie on my way to work.

In the hall at work. Frosty waves his hat :-)

A big P&O ferry sailed past. It's only slightly bigger than the ferry I take when going to work ;-)

My colleagues had put up Christmas lights in our office. They thought it was a great idea to sit in the dark all day. Thankfully daylight made it bright enough. The lights made pretty patterns though.

The disco lights are behind me. Coz, you know, I live disco.

After work I met Marjolein at the station and then we met Kees for dinner. We went to the Thaicoon which was a gem of a place. The food was delicious. Afterwards we went to Kees' place.

I had to fit the Viking costume I have to wear next weekend. It fitted alright.

Then we went to Mulligans where two good bands had combines efforts.

It was a fun night. I walked home.

2 comments:

angeli said...

Thaicoon was one of our old Am'dam haunts. Brilliant food... Outside of Thailand, they make the best som tam I've ever tasted.

Highly recommend this lovely South African place too: http://www.tjingtjing.com/

Ilse said...

Ik heb afgelopen week ook de kantine op mijn werk versiert. Het is nu net een hoerenkast! Ik hou niet zo van gekleurde lampjes...