Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gado gado a la Vincent.

Someone in my neighbourhood likes little dogs a lot. I'm not a fan of little dogs myself. I'd rather have a cat instead. I like bigger dogs a lot though.

Yesterday somehow they managed to quietly take down half the burned out building. I'm glad they did.

Two little boats in our neighbours yard.

Evening exercise.

I cooked something that could be called "Gado gado". All it is is carrot, chinese cabbage, green beans and bean sprouts covered in peanut sauce with a lot of crunched peanuts added and chicken. I managed to squeeze my dinner out of it and two lunch portions. It tastes very nice and it has a lot of fresh veg. I like.

2 comments:

Ilse said...

Zelfs om 06:30 uur ziet het er lekker uit;-)

Anonymous said...

Go to a toko and buy gado gado sauce, soooooooo much better than peanut sauce!!

Jolanda