Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mic and Mickey.

(Photo stolen from Nicole)
Early afternoon I went to the market with Nicole and we met an ex-colleague of mine and his boyfriend. It was very nice to run in to them except that I didn't recognise Joost (oops!) due to excess hair ;-)

We bought breakfast at a bakery but it was a bit crap. They were selling APPELflap with pieces of APPEL in it. Wow! I'd love appelflap with banana in it!

Somewhere else they were selling Lebanese cucumbers. A cucumber is "komkommer" in Dutch but they spelled "komkom". I think if you pretend to be a green grocer you should at least get your spelling right...

(Click to enlarge)
In the evening I went to my mate Mic's place where I had dinner with him and his lovely wife Mickey.

(Click to enlarge)
Mickey is a little bit pregnant ;-) (6 more weeks)

Later I played Settlers of Catan with Mic and a colleague. It was a very fun evening :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a handsome guys ;-)
Nice to meet u again!

Ilse said...

Kolonisten van Catan is een leuk spel!
Je lasagna ziet er goed uit:-)

"Appelflap met stukjes appel..." Sjongejonge!

Gledwood said...

Do you think the Lebanese mafia use those cucumbers as bullets..?!?