Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The not-window

(Click to enlarge)
A wing-boat racing past me this morning.

Citibox before the fire destroyed it.

Citibox being cleaned up after the fire destroyed it.

I made myself some fresh OJ downstairs at work.

I received my ChipSoft skiing jacket today. I hope the folks in Sell am see will be wearing sunglasses because there are 330 of these coming their way!

(Click to enlarge)
A very cool decorated outside wall of an apartment building. I love it!

After work I went here to check out a house that is for sale. I was early so stood around checking the surroundings a bit. That corner cafe is drawing an audience that is potentially troublesome. The place itself was nice but it would need some work like a new floor, kitchen and probably bathroom. It's OK. Something will come my way.

2 comments:

Ilse said...

Ga je ook echt skieen met je werk?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Ja, 4 dagen met pasen volgende week :-)