Saturday, March 27, 2010

The settlers.

Today's mission was to get skiing pants.

I succeeded and got good pants for a bargain of 35 euro!

I went to Blokker close to the ski-shop for something else and saw boxes with this photo on it. It's a famous Dutch TV chef who now sells his "own" range of kitchen stuff. I don't fine this photo particularly appetizing.

A statue of Ghandi I like from before I went to Australia. It's in our old neighbourhood.

On my way back home the stupid chipcard machines didn't check peoples cards out anymore so the driver actually "reset" the whole tram. It took almost 10 minutes. He switched everything off and on again. Thank you MS Windows for making us think that that solves our problems...

In the afternoon the police helicopter was flying low a few times.

Late afternoon some friends came over to play Settlers of Catan. Nic came over to cook for us. She did a very good job too!

Danny, Mic and Kees.

From 20:30 till 21:30 it was "Earth hour". We turned the lights off and the computer and the TV and we put on candles.

Mic played with my webcam...

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Ja, hier was ook het licht uit tijdens earth hour.