Sunday, March 28, 2010

The cable-guy.

I went to Alkmaar today in a very dirty train.

My mom loves orchids. She has a few that are very pretty.

The main reason for my visit. I had to fix the ADSL/phone line. It was split incorrect so everytime their phone rang the internet connection would drop. It's all good now.

My dad in his natural habitat.

More of my moms orchids that are waiting to bloom.

My mom in the kitchen gasping at something my sister said.

Mom, dad, Ilse and Cassie.

Peace.

The train back home was a lot cleaner.

There is a full moon tonight I think.

Amsterdam Central station.

2 comments:

Ilse said...

Ik heb ook mijn blog ge-update. Het was gezellig! Fijne werkweek en een heel fijn paasweekend!

marian said...

Thanks, ook jullie een mooi Paas weekend.
En Vincent veel ski pret in Zell am See, en hou de botten vooral heel!!!!