Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beaten by a dragon...

I had lunch with Nicole at cafe Edel. They make a wonderful cappuccino.

That's the terrace we sat at. It was very nice in the sun.

We both needed shopping so we did that as well.

(Click to see real size)
When I came home I tried to take down the dragon Onyxia with 24 other people but we only had time for two failed attempts, which was a pity. All the people you see in this screen are REAL. It's a 25-person effort and if one or two people screw up it's a waste of everybody's time and effort basically. Still fun though :-)

In the evening I felt a need to go out again. I just didn't want to stay indoors. So I asked Nic again if she felt like eating somewhere and we went to James gate in town.

It was dark when we went home. The moon stood above the canal.

No comments: