Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meet Mr. Boots!

Waiting for my ferry, the Aida Blu came by again!

It's just a gigantic ship. It never fails to impress me. It's about 12 floors tall. That's just crazy tall...

I met my colleague Bjorn on the way in. He brought his dog today!

Gemeente pils.

(Click to enlarge)
This is Boots. Boots is an English Bulldog, two years old. He's a bull alright. But soooo cute. He stayed at the office today (unfortunately not in my room...). Bjorn took his blanky and food bowls with him as well so Boots must've had a field-day.

(Click to enlarge)
Mmmmmmmh... slobber slobber.

He must have thought there was food in my camera (phone).

(Click to enlarge)
Boots is a very good boy. Very well behaved and he listens pretty well too.

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)
Being around a dog like this always makes me happy. They are just awesome creatures.

1 comment:

angeli said...

Cute pooch. You should get one when you move into your new digs. ;-)