Friday, April 23, 2010

From breakfast to Bonsai.

My breakfast: Milk, a croissant and half a baguette (whole meal) with cheese. Rather nice.

I saw these geese with a little baby while walking to work. Beautiful they were.

In the afternoon my colleague Bjorn came in to tell me an awesome yacht sailed by. It's in the distance...

What was more fun was that half the room was suddenly in front of one window looking at a boat. Of course they disperse real fast when you take a photo...

Whilst waiting for the tram, the girl next to me was sporting the latest accessoiries including a little mini dog.

My bonsai is growing new leaves again. The first lot of leaves was all eaten by some tiny white insects. So I bought some biological spray and sprayed the shit out of it. It might be helping.

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Ohjee, had je luizen of spint! Luizen zijn meestal groen, tenzij de wolluis hebt, maar die herken je aan een soort spinnenragje dat om de luis heen zit. Ik hoop dat je spul helpt. Ik zou ze zowiezo met een pincet weghalen, takje voor takje en blad voor blad.

Succes!