Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tulips and brushes.

Somebody close to my house has made a little front garden with tulips. I love it. I want one myself when I get my new place.

I walked to the tram stop in the morning to catch a tram to the station.

I met up with Danny to visit IKEA in Haarlem.

I did research.

For people who like to keep a loooooot of shoes ;-)

A colleague of mine asked me to bring back 5 dishwashing brushes... in black. Sorry Sylvester, they didn't have any in black. Only 5 million yellow ones, 10 red and 1 blue...

Danny was after biscuits.

The train station where I got my train back.

In the evening I went to the Italian restaurant Le Stivale d'oro with Nicole...

... and Gerrit. We had a wonderful dinner.

Then it was off to Mulligans where a good band was playing.

I had to walk home because I missed missed my tram by 10 seconds. Plenty of coppers and ambo's around.

1 comment:

devra said...

OMG I NEED that shoe rack :-p