Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's an under water gun, really.

Waiting for my ferry in the morning.

(Click to enlarge)
Leaving with the ferry after work. I got a different view of the sub.

(Click to enlarge)
It looks kinda cool but it's designed to sink ships and kill hundreds of people at a time. It's really like a gigantic under water gun... I don't really like guns at all. They are scary.

When I came home, I had another blue envelope from the tax office. This was a tax form for 2008, when I lived in Australia. I left The NL not wanting to have anything to do with the country anymore. It's all catching up on me now unfortunately. Anyway, I only answered one question. The answer was "You do not have to fill in this form, please only return this page and the front page with your signature". I liked that. It was the quickest tax form I've ever filled in.

Walking to the pub in the evening I spotted this sign in a window somewhere. It reminded me of the Vapores, our friends in Adelaide. I wonder what this is about.

When I got to Mulligans, Freddy the Frenchman was outside smoking a fag. We had a little chat. Now that I look at the picture he actually reminds of me of our crown prince Willem Alexander a bit...

In the pub I was sitting in between my good friends Guinness...

... and Magners.

No comments: