Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cosmetic plant surgery.

I had a bad night of sleep. At 3AM I woke abruptly from a dream, I can't remember what I was dreaming though. The between 5-6AM a freaking MOUSE was stuck in the wall behind my head and started gnawing a hole in the wall (I think...). I fell asleep just before 6AM to wake up just before 9AM. Not enough uninterrupted sleep. And I was so looking forward to a good night as I have the day off today.

This plant used to be my grandma's plant. Then it was mine, then it was Ilse's and now it's mine again except that it used to be straight and now it's crooked as hell.

I repotted it to put the weight of the plant more in the middle so that it wouldn't knack.

My dinner.

3 comments:

Ilse said...

Oma's plant was al krom toen hij hier kwam, ik heb hem een beetje knikkend kunnen krijgen door hem andersom tegen het licht te zetten. Maar je krijgt hem nooit meer recht.

Wel is hij erg groot gegroeit. Leuk:-)

Paul said...

hoe hollands kan het eten zijn, heerlijk :-)
beter dan al die schnitzels he.. ;-)

Gledwood said...

Dat is een mooie dinner, maar Ben je vegetariër?