Monday, May 10, 2010

My new house!

This little guy caught the ferry with me this morning. As he/she couldn't fly away coz the doors were closed, it did about 50 rounds to look for food... Gotta admire that I guess..

This is where I will walk in to my street in about 3 weeks time.

(Click to enlarge)
Those bottom windows will be mine in 3 weeks :-) I am very excited. I went there today to measure a few things. It felt very good and cozy.

The street from the other side. It's nice and quiet and wide, lots of light for a little apartment like this one.

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

It looks really nice.

That pigeon? Got locked into the inside of the boat??

Well at least, I spose, they're good at homing so the feathery swine would have no trouble flapping the way back afterwards..!

Gledwood said...

U still got about 3 hrs 30 mins to have a go on my nationalities quizz ~ go on!!

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Yeah, it got locked in to the passengers cabin. SLiding doors are a concept difficult to grasp for pigeons ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Looks very nice!
Vicky xx

Gledwood said...

on the TRAIN? and then the brazen little swine went and did the rounds begging off passengers?

i was gonna say how typical, but it's not that typical ~ the feathery swine