Saturday, June 5, 2010

It was a glorious day.

I went out for lunch with Nic today. As we walked in to town I spotted this butcher called "Koopman". I'm not related.

Blood on the Israeli flag. Because Israel is a shit nation that doesn't belong in that place a single bit!

I needed to calm down after that Israel shit so I got ice cream. Very nice ice cream too I have to say.

Nicole enjoying her ice cream on one of the canals. It was glorious weather.

We had lunch at a place called "Lust". I dunno but I think service and quality have definitely not improved while I was out of the country...

A few shops down is an amazing cheese shop. Except that they advertise FIVE year old cheese from the year 2008 in the year 2010. I dunno...

Lovely canal views everywhere.

A small street.

The smallest canal of Amsterdam, I believe.

The inside of the church called "De krijtberg". I love the serenity inside churches.

Kids. What's wrong with teenagers these days? or actually, what's wrong with their hair these days? And why do they look like they shop in a trash bin?

Yes, Holland has a team in the soccer world cup...

No comments: