Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's red.

Coffee in the morning. I stayed home because the cable-guy was dropping in to look at my non-functional cable connection. It appeared that my line and the line for No. 26 were crossed. After un-crossing them my connection was fine :-)

I walked to the shops. Someone in my neighbourhood has a lot of pretty yellow roses.

A random shot in my new hood.

My couch and my didgeridoo with stones from Australia on the shelf above it.

In the evening I went to eat at Waga's with Nic and SW.

We were going to see a band play but were very disappointed to find out that there was first 2 hours reserved for 2 other bands which was never mentioned. So we left and had some drinks on a terrace in town and a lot of laughs. It was more fun than waiting around for the concert.

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Die didgeridoo ligt daar heel mooi! En leuk om die steentjes er zo neer te leggen.

En ja, die indische cake had ik mee voor bij de koffie zaterdag, haha. Nouja, wie weet was het wat droog maar je kunt hem nog best eten en het is ook nog eens vet-arme cake.