Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moving house, the day after.

First thing I did today was putting away 6 loads of rubbish. Mostly cardboard and plastic. IKEA love... Then I started putting a wardrobe together but I needed to use the hammer and it was only 10AM. I didn't want to scare the neighbours so I went to my old place and cleaned it inside and out. It was pouring with rain...

I emptied my fridge there and also found a few other left items that I took back home with me.

When I came home it was already afternoon so hammering was fine. There is my finished wardrobe. It's only a small one but I have 2 of them. Only 1 is put together for now though. Because I have to work fast I am unfortunately not able to make any pictures for my creative blog :-/

I organised the mess a bit better so the place can be used a bit more.

That's my new chair from which I plan to control the world at some point.

The living room is a bit emptier now as well.

No comments: