Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moving house, part 2.

Good morning, time to move house!

My sister Ilse in the moving van.

I was following her with my folks.

Ilse, dad, Cassie and Mic. We had just moved in the couch. That thing is SOOO heavy!

After delivering all the things that were stored at my parents, we drove to my old place to pick up everything from there.

I thought it was a good idea (and it was!) to put together my bed first.

When the sun is out it's really nice to sit out at the front in the sun.

Me, Cassie and Ilse very tired on our way to IKEA. Moving stuff from two locations wasn't enough. Since we had the van it was handy to go to IKEA as well, since they're open late anyway.

We had dinner at IKEA before we started shopping but on our way back we went to McDonalds for desert. So what? :-P

After dropping everything off, Ilse and Cassie left and I started putting the first things together starting with a desk.

The mess in my living room.

The mess in my kitchen. Good night now!

No comments: