Thursday, May 27, 2010

First bits of work in my new place!

Finally. I finished this bloody game on my phone. For months I have been trying to crack the last level and finally today, while waiting in the hospital, I did it. I have now removed it from my phone.

Early evening my mom and dad picked me up and we went to my new apartment. This will be my living "room" (it's a studio so everything is one space really).

That will be my bedroom. The spots at the bottom of the back wall are places where shit has been injected in to the wall to stop water from creeping up.

That's the kitchen. It's basically OK but I want to replace the bench top.

My mom and dad brought a bottle of nice bubbles to toast at my new place. Lovely of them :-)

We then proceeded to do what we're all good at. My mom started cleaning.

My dad took aweful looking furniture apart.

I ordered pizza.

This lamp was left, I like it a lot. I'm gonna keep it.

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

Heb je geprobeerd het spel "Edge"? Het is de enige gsm-spel dat ik echt graag.

Het nieuwe huis ziet er echt leuk uit.

Anonymous said...

Should look great Vincent once you put your touch to it, Karin :-)

Ilse said...

Zie ik pa nou pizza eten uit de hand...?? De wonderen zijn de wereld nog niet uit!

Gave lamp inderdaad. Ik ben benieuwd morgen:-)

angeli said...

Ikea is going to get some business from you in the immediate future, I think. :-) I love your floors. Are they slate?

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: They are slate yes. Quite nice and it has floor heating too! :-)