Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today is world M.S. day.

We need more advertising!

On my way to inspect my new house I saw these two swans flirting.

Walking in to my new street.

After the inspection we went to the notary to sign the piles of paperwork required when buying a house.

Afterwards I went to Wagamama. I was all by myself there.

Except for Placido my favourite waiter there. He was singing. Awesome dude.

After spending a few hours at my new place thinking of a plan to make the place as livable as possible in 2 days I went to Mulligans.

This pint was for Eileen.

It was all about world M.S. (Multiple Sclerosis) day tonight and creating awareness. One of the musicians that plays there had the official launch of his song about M.S. which we all watched.

Mark was on TV!

A few of Mulligans finest house-musicians played. These are the Elastics.

Miriam and Daithi dancing behind the bar.

Mark Gilligan on the left, then Danny Guinan and Siard de Jong.

The last songs were done by all musicians together. It was a very nice evening with lovely people.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

On my way home from Mulligan's I ran into Placido at Leidseplein! He just finished work.