Friday, May 28, 2010

Moving house, part 1.

Because yesterday I forgot to bring back my drill (I thought I was gonna need it - later it seemed I actually did not!) and I was gonna have a busy day I went to my new place at 6:45AM to pick it up...

I prepared my old place for moving in the morning and in the afternoon I went to the new place with my mom and dad. We prepared the place for moving in.

(Click to enlarge)
Early evening we had enough and we drove home. Typical Dutch scenery along the way.

The shopping mall close to my parents' house.

Early evening my mom drove Ilse and me to the rental place where we were going to pick up the moving van.

(Click to enlarge)
More typical Dutch scenery. Nice picture actually.

I needed to test my TV connection so I bought a new TV.

No comments: