Monday, June 7, 2010

The return of the Choppermeister d'luxe.

Crane action on my way to walk. There are always cranes somewhere it seems...

More crane action! But actually pretty cool action because these cranes FLOAT around a gigantic ship and three smaller ships come aside and take it's load. Very inventive and you can play "harbour" everywhere with floating cranes! I was impressed.

Walking to the ferry I walked behind this thing... She probably thinks she's got the most gorgeous hair in the world but it's not.



It was filthy and disgusting and glued together. I think I saw a dead mouse in it too. Trapped behind bars of hardened, glued together hair... You can just see it's little head. Can you see it?

The Psycho cowboy.

Another gigantic cruise ship came in today. I never knew there are this many cruise ships that dock in Amsterdam.

I brought the Choppermeister d'luxe back to life tonight. It just needs a bit of air in the tyres now and it's good to go again.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

I think that woman had been eating Rice Crispies...

marian said...

en..... gaan met die banaan!!!