Monday, June 28, 2010

The turd-catcher.

On the way to work. I like how the water-side apartments look.

My colleagues sea-monkeys were having a very reproductive day. They shagged all day long. That's apparently how they do it... And... the female does not really require a male, she can also fertilize the eggs herself. I guess using a male helps with natural selection etc...

Holland played Slovakia in the Soccer world cup at 4PM. Work? Nah.

It's already bad enough if guys wear saggy pants like this but on girls it's even worse. These type of pants are called "turd catchers" in Dutch by the way...

Due to a de-railed tram I had to wait about 40 minutes until one came. I drove to Mic to help him getting a sun-screen off the wall.

First we got the ladder from his parents.

Never ask Mic to look normal...

No comments: