Friday, July 2, 2010

Holland - Brasil : 2 - 1.

The Netherlands were bathing in sun today. And it was orange because our soccer team played Brasil!

I saw this old DAF truck on my way home.

Waiting for the ferry - I had to stand in the shade, it was too hot in the sun.

I left work 2 hours early so I could watch the soccer match in Mulligans.

The Dutch team did well and knocked Brasil out of the world cup. People were cheering and partying everywhere in town.

Everywhere.

After the soccer I went out for dinner with Nic, Kees and our American pilot-friend Jud. We ate Indian and it was very nice!

The we went back and sat on the Mulligans terrace which was surprisingly nice.

I walked home after midnight. The Amsterdam canals looked lovely and it was still warm.

2 comments:

Ilse said...

Ik heb bij pa en ma gekeken, erg gezellig. Het was een mooie wedstrijd.

Gledwood said...

hey you might actually WIN!

How amazing would that be??!? :-)