Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Working far away.

I left the house at 6:30 to go visit colleagues for a meeting but their office is up shit creek... The train ride was lovely and quiet though. I saw deer and bunnies :-)

After traveling for 130 minutes I got at my destination station: Hoogeveen.

It was nice to see one of our other offices though. This was my view. It was very quiet there.

During lunch I went for a walk with two colleagues. It was warm and I got very sweaty :-/

They keyboard I was using was dirty.

The office looked shabby. It needs paint badly.

My work place.

Every room has airconditioners but none of them work and they're not gonna work either. That's just a crock of shit you know. They should work, it gets hot there!

On my way back I noticed how train information has been modernized a fair bit while i was out of the country. Very good.

I went to Nic's (= Jon's) place straight after work to join them for the Wednesday night dinner. It was a lovely out and the Mexican food she made tasted great. From left to right: Jon, George, Stephen, Daniel, Petra, Paddy, Nicole and Anna.

After glugging down a bottle of rose I went upstairs for a coffee and more chatting.

No comments: