Saturday, July 17, 2010

The BBQ

Are people that put their bottles on the conveyor belt in the supermarket getting extinct yet? Coz I think they should!

I "made" coat hangers... It's nothing but it's still a big improvement as I no longer need to use my cross trainer as a coat hanger now ;-)

I now have 2 shelves dedicated to my Australian adventure. It looks nice.

(Click to enlarge)
Gerrit at Danny's BBQ. And also Danny's cat who seems to be deciding to eat Gerrit or not...

Danny kindly invited people to come over for a BBQ. It was nice to hang out a bit. From left to right: Gerrit, Kees, Danny and Marjolein.

Kees mastering the "electric" BBQ. A small flame occurred.

But it then turned in to a bit bigger fire.

And then it found the sardines... Very.. oily sardines...

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Dat is nog eens bbq-en, haha. Je vlees is zo wel snel bruingebakken en lekker knapperig...