Sunday, July 11, 2010

The X-files.

This picture shows the light that comes in to my little house. It's quite a lot of light for a place like this.

I finally framed the cocky-girl feather. I love it. It's a beautiful memory. I hope she's OK because I accidentally set her free...

These are all my folders. I finally have my paperwork organized.

In the evening I walked to the pub to watch Holland play the soccer final. Hordes were walking to Museumplein where the biggest mega-screen of Europe was placed to watch the soccer.

I couldn't believe it, Kees was wearing orange and he hates soccer.

Lots of tourists in the pub also wore orange.

And then Spain won... Well deserved I must say.

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Ja, voetbal kijken was leuk, waar je ook keek, iedereen was in het oranje.

Jammer dat we verloren hebben...