Thursday, July 15, 2010

I ran in to Marjolein and Nantko.

Flowers in my street. Quite awesome ones too.

At work we spotted a wasp nest. It got exterminated today. Don't want too many wasps flying around, it's bad for concentration...

Container student housing on my way back.

The "Sirius" from Greenpeace.

I ran in to Marjolein and Nantko at the station. Nantko looked a lot better!

I went to dinner with my friend Eva whom I forgot to photograph... The Italian restaurant was pretty damn good though, slightly fancy but who cares? :-)

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

I used to live in the eves of a horrible building. Wasps deciding to come in and divebomb the lightbulb at 4am. Nasty business. Kill the little shytes, I say!

Ilse said...

Goed te zien dat Nantko uit het ziekenhuis is!

Gledwood said...

BTW I can't believe Nederland lost to Spain in the World Cup.
I just found out.
Which says an awful lot about how exciting the entire thing was this time. I watched one game, couldn't stand the vuvus and switched over within the hour.
I knew because England were playing someone else would put at least a half-decent film on. Which they did.
But it says almost as much that I cannot for the life of me remember what it was....