Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The face cake.

Good morning from the ferry.

This is my favourite amongst the new drinks that appear in our work-fridge; Blackberry.

I tried to make a new picture of my tree at work because the light is shit. It's not good. Tomorrow a colleague is going to bring a better camera.

My colleague Walter brought us "Face cake" today because next week is his last day with us.

Vultures ;-)

I walked in to town early evening...

... to meet Patricia with whom I went out to a Japanese place first and then to Mulligans for a few drinks. I did have a great time indeed :-)

The Christmas tree on Dam square with the "Bijenkorf" building behind it. There was a guitar player in front of the tree and he played awesome so I gave him a fiver.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

So that's not a bonsai then? Just a tiny plastic one..? I never know, do I! You know bonsai trees used to cost £100s or £1000s not too long ago. I'm looking for one that can live indoors in central heating. Don't know of any types that can survive without a balcony to live on...

Vincent said...

@ Gled: I don't buy plastic plants. I hate plastic plants with a passion. It's a "manufactured" bonsai. The foliage is grafted on to a grown root. I bought it at IKEA. I have recently managed to kill my second bonsai. They are very hard to keep. I mainly have a watering problem...