Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Now with balls!

This is where I sit all day long. It's a very nice spot :-)

I finished my Christmas tree. I (ab)used my colleagues baby Jesus display hehehe.

We have new drinks at work that of course need to be tested. Half the sugar and half the calories of the normal juice but also half the flavour. It's like drinking lemonade.

After work I walked home through town after getting off mid way for shopping.

I passed this Italian restaurant that looked might interesting!

I saw this car already yesterday. It's a TV crew parked closed to my house.

And I got another Christmas card. This one is from Ilse and Cassie. Thank you girls! :-)

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

That drink, whassi called..? Vitamin Water? The clue's in that word... Water. Watery. Ukh. Sugar free. Low sugar. Come on Vincent I thought you knew not to go there.

Ever tried "low sugar" baked beans?

Utterly gross.

A travesty of baked-beanhood.

And severely yucky. Very icky indeed!!

Thanks for commenting while I was going mad. it was fun but a bit odd. I'm a bit more sane now, but inevitably depressed.

I've not done heroin in over 10 days. Nearly 2 weeks now. A world record for me!!

Ilse said...

Jeetje, krijg je die kaart pas net?? We hebben ze een week geleden op de post gedaan... Zovaak hebben ze toch niet gestaakt bij TNT?

En heeft die tv ploeg niet te maken met die grote zaak nu in amsterdam of heeft het te maken met die studie naast je?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Dat weet ik niet precies. Studie?