Saturday, April 9, 2011

The square-about

I did some banking. Very modern office. Still took about an hour to get done what I needed.

Some dude in my hood owns a E100,000.00 Tesla electric car. It got vandalised last night... I hope the vandals house burns down.

Later I cycled through town. The Choppermeister was free again.

I tracked down Nic and SW. We had ice cream at the IJskuipje.

I then went to Mulligans and drank too much too fast with too little food in my stomach. I'm not sure if this was really a square-about or if it was my eyes so I took a picture. Looks square to me... I guess once my head is clear I'll know ;-)

4 comments:

gledwood said...

does that bank get robbed very often then?

Vincent said...

No. Why?

Ilse said...

Jeemig, wat een aso's met die auto hey! Een hartstikke mooie, milieuvriendelijke auto, dat moet jaloezie zijn. En ik hoop hetzelfde als jou!

Anonymous said...

Defo round square :)
Björn