Monday, April 4, 2011

The squash tournament

Tonight I organised a squash tournament for 21 colleagues and myself. It was real nice and everything ran smoothly. Eh?

My first game was the only one I won. I could blame it on the cold that I had on the weekend but others were often a lot better than me. Which is fine coz it gives me a challenge.

(Click to enlarge)
Action shot of my colleague Paul going deep to get the ball.

There were always a few people resting.

My colleague Tanja kept track of the scores. She did a fantastic job for which I am very grateful because I could not have done it myself.

(Click to enlarge)
The final was nuts. People were so tired after playing for nearly 3 hours (inc. breaks) that they were almost dropping dead. The people that made it in to the top 4 are very, very fit.

No comments: