Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I DO NOT WANT MESSAGES, CHAT AND EMAIL ALL IN ONE PLACE F#$%&^G FACEBOOK!

It started raining when I went to work, but only softly.

No no no no no! No no no no no no no! No no no no no no no! NO! No! No! No no no no no no NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:-(

This can ONLY be good for Facebook because NOBODY likes this feature...

Preparing boats for the gay pride parade this weekend.

I moved office today. I'm not on the ground floor. My old roomies Cees, Sam and Sylvester helped me carrying my stuff down for which I was so thankful I promised them cake. Maybe this Friday? ;-)

My new desk is a lot bigger but it doesn't have any drawers yet so I just piled everything up.

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

Trust me, normality is severely over-rated!

Gledwood said...

Vincent is this your comments? Sorry that "normality" one was for someone else. I just wanted to say hi!

O yeah I wrote a REALLY PERCEPTIVE article on drug addiction today so lots of flattering comments are required (please)(!!)

Gledwood said...

not having any drawers, Vincent, is known as "going commando"!!!