Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My hit chocolate caramel cake

(Click to enlarge)
Meet my second ever chocolate caramel cake! (No. 1 was a disaster and got binned)


(Click to enlarge)
This cake was awesome. Baked last night. Many colleagues enjoyed it very much. I'm quite proud at it :-)



(Click to enlarge)
A few colleagues came down for a piece, invitation only coz I didn't have enough, sorry for those who didn't get any! I made them pose for a picture picture.



(Click to enlarge)
I made another picture. There's always one who isn't paying attention...


In the evening I went to Marjolein. She gave me the CHEESE that her neighbours brought her from Portugal. You see, Marjolein hates cheese. I like cheese. It's rather... fragrant ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake Vincent! Are you giving Nic a run for her money LOL. Karin

Vincent said...

@ Karin: No, she can bake much better than me. But I thought it would be a nice challenge for myself to see if I could do it. Judging by all the positive feedback I received, I did! :-)

Gledwood said...

THAT LOOKS RATHER PLEASANT

GLEDWOOD said...

VERY PLEASANT!!!